วันจันทร์ที่ 2 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Alarm Arm Smoke Alarm Mounting System

Alarm Arm Smoke Alarm Mounting System





Now there's no reason to put off installing smoke alarms or replacing the dead batteries. The patented Alarm Arm takes just minutes to install, without drilling and messy drywall dust. Powerful ceramic magnets make the Alarm Arm virtually effortless to use. To install, place the screw mounting plate onto the included 5-ft. pole, spin it into the ceiling, attach your smoke alarm (not included) to the alarm disc, and raise -- without ever having to use a ladder! Installing smoke alarms and changin




Price:

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Good day, I cant believe a number of of the web sites I have been taken to from stumblupon. I was 15trying to pass a couple of dull 60 minutes away, when stumbleupon brought me here. What a extraordinary page you possess I’m so delighted to have discovered it I have just passed the previous 20 mins running through several of your articles and reviews, and have also bookmarked some of them. I will defiantly be back to learn a tiny bit more when i have alittle more time.

    ตอบลบ